Monday, December 21, 2009

Catching Up With...Xmas Edition

Once again, real life has encroached on reviewing time. I had a few days this week that I was gonna use to focus on writing but those got turned into days I work recently, so while I hate to do a catch-up post this close to the top of the list I do want to get back on schedule here, so placeholders it is.

Also I'll be more vigilant about at least getting an entry per day on each list put up even if a review may not appear for a bit yet...but anyway, to get us back on track"

Albums:

#14.
Subtle A New White and For Hero : For Fool
#13. Explosions in the Sky Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Die, Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Live Forever
#12. Jackie-O Motherfucker Fig. 5, Liberation, Change and Flags of the Sacred Harp

Singles:

#14.
Mew "The Zookeeper's Boy"
#13. Mogwai "My Father, My King"
#12. OutKast "B.O.B."

No comments: